A PDF file is an image of a document that ensures that the format and the content will not be changed while being transferred. However, if you want to convert PDF to Word, you need to undo the format. There are several free PDF converters online that help you convert documents from PDF to Word (PDF to Docx). Some of the reasons why it is done are:
- Edit the document: Converting PDF to Word allows the receiver to edit the document and its format.
- Failure of having a PDF Reader: PDF can only be read in Adobe Reader. But, if the computer doesn’t have the software, a PDF document cannot be accessed. Hence. You need a PDF converter to convert PDF to images, PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, and more.
A UPDF Converter is a Superace Software and is regarded as an efficient option to convert PDF files to any format you want for Windows and Mac. It is a professional PDF converter offering efficient formatting, precise conversion, and document security. With just a few clicks, it can convert PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to PowerPoint, and PDF to images. So, the software can convert several types of PDF files into different formats with a few clicks. It also aids conversion of protected PDFs to editable forms.
How to convert PDF by using UPDF Converter?
A simple option to convert PDF to Word on your Mac device is to use a UPDF converter for Mac, specially designed for this purpose. The convert can convert any PDF document to popular formats, such as Word, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, RTF, Images, and Excel, without doing anything to the original document. It makes editing simpler.
A UPDF converter is an easy program. You need to install it on your computer and follow the steps for PDF to Word conversion:
- Import the files that have to be converted
Add the PDF file to your UPDF converter. Click on Add Files sited at the top or drag and drop the file on the dashboard.
A UPDF Converter supports the conversion of several files in any format at one time, you can choose as many PDFs as you can. The files will be visible to you in the interface.
- Choose the output format
Now select “Word” in the output format. There are three options- Flowing, Continuous, and lastly Exact. You can choose accordingly. Or you don’t have to choose anything, leave it to default settings. If you file is scanned PDF files, remember to click on three dots and turn on OCR.
- File conversion
Click on the Go button to start the conversion procedure. Now save the files in the needed destination and the conversion is complete.
Benefits of UPDF Converter
- Top-quality conversions that don’t affect the format and quality. The converter offers a smooth transition without impacting the quality and format of the file.
- The procedure is fast and doesn’t take more than seconds.
- The program is affordably priced; hence, can be owned by small businesses and multinationals simultaneously.
- The Optical Character Recognition Module in the converter is used to convert the PDF images into editable formats and searachable texts.
All in all, a UPDF converter is one of the best PDF converters for Windows and Mac and can be used for all types of instant PDF conversions.