Taking a screenshot on Infinix Smart 2 Pro is very helpful on many occasions. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot (or print screen) on your Infinix device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Infinix Smart 2 Pro
How to take a screenshot on Infinix Smart 2 Pro
- Enter the Screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Infinix Smart 2 Pro phone.
- Press the Volume Down Button and the Power Button of your Infinix phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Infinix screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Infinix Smart 2 Pro.
Infinix Smart 2 Pro Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Infinix Smart 2 Pro which you want to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification bar setting quick toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle ” to initiate the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- The screenshot will now be saved on the Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Infinix Smart 2 Pro?
- To take a long screenshot on your Infinix Smart 2 Pro. Press and hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your Smart 2 Pro display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Infinix Smart 2 Pro?
- Your Infinix Smart 2 Pro screenshot is saved on the screenshots folder location on your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your Smart 2 Pro and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines icon)
- Then go to the Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Infinix Smart 2 Pro
Infinix Smart 2 Pro has a 5.5″ display, runs on null and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo) ,and null. It has 2GB RAM and a 3050mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Infinix Smart 2 Pro screenshot procedure. Leave your comments and share this tutorial.