Shefali Bagga, who rose to popularity from Bigg Boss 13, is a newsreader and journalist.
She is a famous Indian Television personality who is known for hosting and anchoring some popular TV channels namely Aaj Tak and Tez.
Born into an educated and a middle-income family in New Delhi, Shefali Bagga continued her internship in the famous Indian news portal The Times of India.
Shefali is currently seen as the most controversial contestant of Bigg Boss Season 13. She entered the house on the premiere day and was introduced to the public by the show’s host Salman Khan.
Shefali is mostly seen on the Indian news channel. Bigg Boss is her first reality show. Read on to find out more about Shefali Bagga, her past life, career, family, boyfriend, marital status, and caste.
Shefali Bagga Wiki/Biography
Born on 01 July 1994, Shefali Bagga is 25 Years Old as in 2020. She was born in New Delhi, India and holds the Indian Nationality.
Shefali belongs to a Hindu family and has always been a great enthusiast in journalism and mass communication.
Bagga completed her primary education as well as graduation in Delhi. She had always been a good speaker since childhood. Her dream career was journalism and anchoring.
As soon as her school life and graduation was over, she chased her dream of becoming a journalist by joining the University of Delhi. After completing the three months journalism course in Delhi, she became an intern in India’s leading news portals i.e. Aaj Tak and Times of India.
Besides news anchoring and journalism, Shefali Bagga appears to be one of the celebrity faces on the internet. She has a huge Instagram and Facebook fan following.
Shefali’s participation in Bigg Boss 13 proved to be a major turning point in her life. Not only is she gaining a lot of fame, but her fans are extremely happy with her performance in the house.
|Real Name||Shefali Bagga|
|Nickname||Shef, Shefu, Shefali and Mini|
|Date of Birth||1 July 1994|
|Age (As in 2020)||25 Years|
|Profession||News Anchor and Journalist|
|Famous for||Participating in Bigg Boss 13|
|School||Sachdeva Public School, Pitampura|
|College/University||The University of Delhi & St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
|Hobbies||Singing, Gymming, Dancing, and Partying|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Watch Now: Shefali’s Secret Revealed | Crush & Boyfriend | I Have Kissed A Celebrity
Shefali’s height is 5’7 and figure measurements are 34-26-36. Her hair color is black and eyes are dark brown.
Partying, gymming, and dancing are some of her favorite hobbies and she loves to watch cricket. Her weight is approximately 55 kg.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 173 cm|
in meters: 1.73 m
in feet: 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 56 kg|
in LBS: 112
Shefali was raised by a middle-class Hindu family in Delhi. Even though she posts some pictures with her mother and father on the Internet, there is not much information available about her family.
The TV personality likes to keep her identity private and does not share a lot about her personal life on national television or social sites.
According to the sources, Shefali Bagga is close to her family and often uploads pictures with them. She lives with her father, mother, and younger brother.
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Not Known|
Dating, Relationship, and Boyfriend
Shefali Bagga isn’t married or in a relationship. Even though she is a famous TV personality, right now she isn’t dating anyone. Besides, Shefali is currently focusing on her career. Shefali often uploads pictures with male friends but there aren’t any rumors of dating.
|Boyfriend||Arrav Jain (Owner of a clothing brand)|
Born and brought up in an educated family in Delhi, Shefali was sent to the Sachdeva Public School, Pitampura. As she always wanted to become a journalist and anchor, she selected an English honors subject and completed her graduation from the Laxmi bai College University of Delhi.
Shefali always participated in the hosting and anchoring occasions in her school and college days. She was passionate about anchoring.
After completing her graduation, this famous TV anchor completed her three months journalism course form the open learning University. Before appearing as the news host and anchor, Shefali worked as an intern in the Times of India as well as the Aaj Tak news channel in 2015.
After her journalism course and Internship, Shefali Bagga started off her journalism career in 2016 at TV Today Network Limited. She anchors the general news as well as the trending news from the entertainment industry.
She is the producer and anchor of the famous India news channel “Tez”. In 2017, she quit the India Today Media Institute and started anchoring the famous shows of the Indian television.
Not only was Shefali known for her anchoring and hosting skills, but she captured the attention of a lot of fans by posting interesting posts on social networking sites.
She also runs her random YouTube channel where she posts the regular lifestyle, gymming, traveling, and other such videos. Shefali participated in Bigg Boss season 13 this year and became famous for her strong personality.
Look at other contestants who participate in Bigg Boss 13.
- Rashami Desai – Popular Hindi TV Actress
- Aarti Singh – TV Actress and Model
- Shehnaaz Gill – Singer, Actress
- Koena Mitra – Film Actress and Model
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee – Hindi TV Actress
- Dalljiet Kaur – TV Actress
- Siddharth Shukla – TV Actor
- Mahira Sharma – Actress, Model
- Paras Chabbra – TV Reality Show Actor
- Asim Riaz – Model
- Siddhartha Dey – Scriptwriter, Editor, and Story Writer
- Abu Malik – Singer
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Lesser Known Facts About Shefali
- Shefali Bagga does not smoke
- The information about whether she drinks alcohol or not is not available.
- She was a contestant in Delhi Times Clean as well as Clear fresh face contest 2012 and ranked 11th.
- She has a unique and random YouTube channel known as “Talk sassy to Me” where she uploads the random videos related to her regular lifestyle, traveling, and beauty.
- Shefali Bagga is very much concerned about her health and fitness. She practices workout every day.
- She loves to watch cricket and is a fan of this sport. Her favorite Indian cricketers are Rishabh Pant and Virat Kohli. She was even seen hosting and anchoring some of the IPL and other Indian cricket shows.
- Shefali is a social media enthusiast. She loves to upload pictures on her Instagram and Facebook regularly. Besides, she stays active on Twitter.
You Might Also Like:
- Meezaan Jaffrey Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
- Shalini Kandukuri Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More