Is your Motorola One Hyper stuck at the login screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Motorola One Hyper? Or do you want to know how to restore default settings on your Motorola One Hyper?
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Motorola One Hyper using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
Also, read tutorials for Motorola One Hyper.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Motorola One Hyper
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Motorola One Hyper before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Motorola device is switched off, press the Volume Down key andPower key together for 10 seconds.
- Hold them both even when you see the android bot logo and leave them both when you see Motorola Boot Mode / Android Recovery Mode Screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Down button to choose the Recovery Mode. Then press the Power Key to confirm and enter the Recovery Mode.
- If you see the Android robot press the Volume Up + Power button.
- Then your Motorola device will reboot and enter the Recovery Mode.
- Now use the Volume Up and Down keys to choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and press the Power button to confirm.
- It will show a message “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- When you are ready, choose the Yes option and confirm by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased and the hard reset will be done.
- Your One Hyper phone will restart automatically or you can choose the restart option.
How To Factory Reset Motorola One Hyper using software
- If your Motorola One Hyper is running On Android 8 and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Reset options”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all data on your phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by clicking on “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Motorola One Hyper.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Motorola One Hyper.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Motorola One Hyper.