Adding Fingerprint Unlock on your Oppo Reno2 F mobile can be helpful when you wanted to unlock your phone using your fingerprint when you are on the lock screen instead of using face unlock or pincode unlock.
Let’s learn how to enable and add fingerprint Unlock on Oppo Reno2 F device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Reno2 F
How To Enable Fingerprint Unlock On Oppo Reno2 F
- To enable Fingerprint Unlock in your Oppo Reno2 F, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen.
- Next, find and select the “Password and biometrics” option on the settings page. Now the Password and the biometrics section page will appear on your Oppo Reno2 F.
- In this page, find and tap on the “Add fingerprint“option.
- Now, enter your lock screen password.
- Now place your finger gently on the fingerprint sensor and follow the instructions for adding your fingerprint. Use the same finger for the entire process. Then click the continue option.
- Then it will ask you to adjust your finger position to capture fingerprint edges. Adjust and place your finger on the fingerprint sensor once again and follow the instruction until your fingerprint is registered completely.
- Then click on the continue button once you are all set up.
- After adding your fingerprint you can also add name for your fingerprint by simply click on the finger1 on the fingerprint page and enter your desired name for it.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Finger Unlock on your Oppo Reno2 F device successfully.
I hope you were able to Turn on fingerprint Unlock on your Oppo Reno2 F smartphone successfully with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any fingerprint unlocking or registering issues on your Oppo Reno2 F smartphone.